I cannot believe I finally made it! It seems like after the little surgery I had last week, my mind finally got out the narcotics fog to put things together here! After days and hours of struggling, trying to import my files from Blogger, I was about to give up... I couldn't see any other option than copy and paste all my posts one by one here. A long, lo-o-ong work I am glad I won't have to do after all.
Anyway! Here I am, comfortably installed at TypePad and I am pretty happy with the way my new blog looks. I spent quite some time to do it but it feels just like being home now! It is silly how empty I have felt without my daily blogging! Of course, I have been very busy... but still! I always find a little time for blogging. See what I am sa-a-aying? ;D
So, here are the latest knitting news:
- I finished Stephanie's book, "Knitting Rules" last night and after reading the last page (the index) I was still looking for more to read on the back cover! Boy, that book is good! Besides the humor - I don't think I had ever read a glossary with such pleasure before - there is a real source of inspiration and creativity for any knitter. I finally understand the concept of pi - for knitting circular shawl - and I am going to make my Branching Out Middle Ground, so my scarf will have two matching ends. I wish I had known that before I made the Eyelet Scarf for my Dear Betty Bea... Sorry, Betty...
- I am making Booties for Penny's Project Booties.
- I am making little gifts for the babies in our family. Here is a hat and booties set and I am also working on a baby blanket.
- And I am about to cast on a Teddy Bear Sweater for my daughter's little piggy + Kate + my Blue Tropicana Sister Sock that is about 20% done, and of course my Lacy Pyramid Afghan that I am afraid is not going to make it to the Amazing Lace Finish Line next week (I am being realistic).
- Oh! And I also made a little tiny hat for DD, using leftovers of Baby Coordinates yarn. No pattern, just me and my creativity!
And guess what? Labor Day is also the end of Summer of Stash. No more yarn diet! WOOHOO!!! I am proud of myself, I did pretty good! That deserves some rewarding brand new yarn, no? ;D