The fact that DD has been sick this weekend (and me too) kept me away from the computer for two days, therefore I had more time for knitting... So, I finally finished the Layette set for our Niece's new baby boy.
[Click on photos to enlarge]
I have made up the Baby Hat pattern. I cast on 74 stitches and worked in round with 2 - 16" circular needles #6US (for more comfort), to match the sweater's design. Actually, a made mistake at the beginning of the sweater, made my stitching a little different than the one instructed in the pattern. I made the little ridge every 6th row instead of the 4th, but it didn't bother the making of the sweater at all... DD's Baby Josh is modelling the hat.
~ My Guidelines ~